After suffering temporary hearing loss, and having a child, I knew it was time to get clean! I was buying name brand products with ingredients I couldn’t pronounce, burning waxes in my home, and cleaning my home with whatever I could grab at Target. It wasn’t until I learned more about toxins and the way it affected me, that I begun to heal and open my eyes. The toxicity of this world is out of control! I want to show other mamas how exposed we are and what we can do about it in our own homes. It’s all about awareness + choice!