Trending Clean Beauty Products You Need To Follow On Insta!
- Biossance Squalene– In my opinion, its the holy grail and works magic on my face. The price is a little high, but you only need a few drops to drench your skin in this stuff! I love that you can purchase sample sizes from their website or Sephora carries the full sizes.
- Axiology Lipstick– Delish luxury vegan line of lipsticks is made out of Oregon and has been featured in tons of magazines and the Petit Vour Box (read more about this subscription box here). Boasting with rich non-toxic ingredients in 22 colors (including some rad blues and purples) I love that lipstick is their only product.
- Lilylolo Mascara– Award winning Vegan, creamy, and dramatic mascara from Lily Lolo. Sold Only in Black and is about $20.
- Dr Brite Mineral Toothpaste– A dazzling toothpaste that’s non-toxic, has vitamin c, and white activated carbon. I can say that it really whitens your teeth automatically. This woman owned B-Corp company is all about the actual health of your mouth. They have kids oral care and whitening pens.
- Meow Meow Tweet Baking Soda-Free Deodorant– A non-tox deodorant that’s baking soda-free (doing my happy dance!). It contains ingredients like Arrowroot and coconut oil. It literally melts on contact. Not that hard to apply. Cute packaging and I’m loving the grapefruit smell.
Brands To Keep an Eye On
Cleaning Products To Keep an Eye On
Stores & Subscriptions